How do I change the email settings?

Marcus Rocha1

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Email Settings

Hello all .
This is my1stpost on the forum.
I started working in a telecoomunications provider 2 monts ago.
this week i came across with a weird issue while setting up 2 email accounts for a customer.

I can receive and send emails, however they are deleted as soon as they are read.
in the settings every thing related to deletion is with "ask b4 deleted" , the emails are also deleted from his email provider.
we contact the provider and they dont know whats is happening .
The customer said to me that he receives the emails in his outlook installedoh his computer.
I dontknow anythingof outlook since i never used it.
Does it have any optionin outlook to delete emails from the server after receiving?
I am really at the dark here , i appreciate any info that u can give me.

the phone is a sony experia Z3 compact

best regards

anon(5316299)

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Email Settings

Hello all .
This is my1stpost on the forum.
I started working in a telecoomunications provider 2 monts ago.
this week i came across with a weird issue while setting up 2 email accounts for a customer.

I can receive and send emails, however they are deleted as soon as they are read.
in the settings every thing related to deletion is with "ask b4 deleted" , the emails are also deleted from his email provider.
we contact the provider and they dont know whats is happening .
The customer said to me that he receives the emails in his outlook installedoh his computer.
I dontknow anythingof outlook since i never used it.
Does it have any optionin outlook to delete emails from the server after receiving?
I am really at the dark here , i appreciate any info that u can give me.

the phone is a sony experia Z3 compact

best regards

Yes it does, if he has his outlook set up to access his email using pop3. Should use imap or activesync.

Posted via the Android Central App