Ohhhhh my lord, I've forgotten my pattern lock. How can I recover it?

usernameishelen

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Ohhhhh my lord, I've forgotten my pattern lock wahhh, please help!

Please help!
Hello everyone, I bought my Sony Xperia z3 today and I've got myself in trouble with it. I've been using iPhones for six years so Sony and android are new to me. I was catching a flight today and I wanted to set the phone up quickly before the flight, at the time I didn't have wifi so i could not enter my gmail account to the phone. But in the short time that I had, I put a pattern lock on the phone, I tried a few patterns and settled with a chosen one. I charged the phone, boarded the flight, and here I am trying to remember the bloody pattern to unlock! I've tried the emergency call *#*#737 etc, I've tried pressing the button between the sim and memory card. I don't have access to a laptop or computer. Help! What can I do? Is there anyone or anywhere I can take it to be unlocked? Any suggestions are massively appreciated. If only I didn't rush the set up! 😞😫

Thanks so much guys, I know I'm an iiiiiidiottt, I was in a rush! :':)'(

Kind regards

Helena

Sammyh28

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: Ohhhhh my lord, I've forgotten my pattern lock wahhh, please help!

Not done this myself but does it not give you the option to bypass it?

sko580

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

Didn't the phone ask to create for a 4 digit pin as a backup option when you created the pattern?

rspierenburg

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I did the exact same thing when I first got my Galaxy SII. You should have the option to have a reset link sent to your gmail account or something similar.

Rohan Gupta4

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site

If your android device is registered with your Gmail account and you are able to access your account, then you can easily restore Android Device pattern.
• Go to forgot pattern
• Sign in your Gmail account