Your thoughts on Alex Rodriguez?

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Didn't he admit to using Steroids already once? I personally don't believe he is innocent. Kind of sad that he's such a black eye to baseball. Considering how much he's done to the game of baseball, if I was the opposing pitcher, I'd plunk him every at bat I could until he retires. When you consider it, if he did use PEDs (which he's already admitted to using once), all the games that were won, all the opposing teams that lost, and all the championship games that were altered because of his PED use, I personally think he's the lowest form of life.

Equally disgusting is that I read that the NY Yankees are going to get salary cap relief because he's suspended for all of next year. They benefited from him being on their team, so I don't think them getting salary cap relief should even be a consideration. Do the other teams that had players suspended for a few months also get salary cap relief or is this just baseball's way of ensuring the Yankees don't fall off? I guess it's a good thing that I'm not a big fan of Baseball, because these events would completely turn me off of the game, not that I watch more than maybe 6-7 games out of the year (and that includes playoff games if the local team does well).

Anthony Bosch Alex Rodriguez 60 minutes - chicagotribune.com

60 Minutes Video - Part Two: Anthony Bosch tells 60 Minutes he had reason to believe he would be killed if he gave up Alex Rodriguez. - CBS.com

SkinsFan1987

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I think he needs to drop the lawsuit and just go away for a year. The lawsuit is stupid anyway; he's going against the CBA he agreed upon when he signed his contract.

Besides, taking a break from the public eye might do him some good.

Sent from the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
A-rod is caught between a rock and a hard place. He didn't do nothing that nobody else didn't do. For the most part all of MLB was using PED's in one form or another. When the !@#$% hit the fan, he was targeted because he had such a high profile. Now that MLB is starting to crack down on PED's, careers will decline while players are in their early 30's. No way to continue to your late 30's or early 40's with out them.162 games plus spring training takes it's toll on your body. Of course there are some exceptions to every rule. As you can see, HR's are down and older players performance is declining quick.

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Can't agree more. He is a Scumbag. It is a shame cause man he could bring it back in the day. What a disgrace.

Didn't he admit to using Steroids already once? I personally don't believe he is innocent. Kind of sad that he's such a black eye to baseball. Considering how much he's done to the game of baseball, if I was the opposing pitcher, I'd plunk him every at bat I could until he retires. When you consider it, if he did use PEDs (which he's already admitted to using once), all the games that were won, all the opposing teams that lost, and all the championship games that were altered because of his PED use, I personally think he's the lowest form of life.

Equally disgusting is that I read that the NY Yankees are going to get salary cap relief because he's suspended for all of next year. They benefited from him being on their team, so I don't think them getting salary cap relief should even be a consideration. Do the other teams that had players suspended for a few months also get salary cap relief or is this just baseball's way of ensuring the Yankees don't fall off? I guess it's a good thing that I'm not a big fan of Baseball, because these events would completely turn me off of the game, not that I watch more than maybe 6-7 games out of the year (and that includes playoff games if the local team does well).

Anthony Bosch Alex Rodriguez 60 minutes - chicagotribune.com

60 Minutes Video - Part Two: Anthony Bosch tells 60 Minutes he had reason to believe he would be killed if he gave up Alex Rodriguez. - CBS.com