[Major Bug] Getting multiple framework errors, possible source?

BBguy08

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi basically I don't know if this is due the the rooted phone with ACS Frozen rom on it or not so I posted here.

I also have an extended battery on the phone. I think this bug occurs when I plug my phone in to the computer when the phones turned off, basically it shows an empty battery meter with a frozen waiting icon, completely frozen.

When I reboot my whole system is corrupt, tried hard reset, clearing cache etc only thing that works is to reload the firmware.

Anyone else have this problem? Any idea what the solution is?

Could you please e-mail me nicka10444@gmail.com if you have a fix thanks.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Major Bug] Getting multiple framework errors, possible sourc

Hi basically I don't know if this is due the the rooted phone with ACS Frozen rom on it or not so I posted here.

I also have an extended battery on the phone. I think this bug occurs when I plug my phone in to the computer when the phones turned off, basically it shows an empty battery meter with a frozen waiting icon, completely frozen.

When I reboot my whole system is corrupt, tried hard reset, clearing cache etc only thing that works is to reload the firmware.

Anyone else have this problem? Any idea what the solution is?

Could you please e-mail me nicka10444@gmail.com if you have a fix thanks.

This sounds like a kernel issue where the phone goes to sleep and something is happening when it comes out of sleep things are getting corrupt. What settings do you have your kernel set at for frequency levels? Everyone's phone reacts a bit different to kernel settings. Some people can leave their bottom number at 100 mhz and have no problems, my device likes at least 200 mhz or higher..

ejohnnyk

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Major Bug] Getting multiple framework errors, possible sourc

I'm on stock Froyo, not rooted, and I was getting the same error message more than two dozen times a day... very annoying.

I finally did a hard reset of the phone (erased it to factory default), and started over. Solved the problem.