Netflix Working Yet on Gingerbread?

daehttub

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has Netflix working properly on their GB Sprint Epic4G? I'm about to do the OTA update and apply the Non-Root GPS fixes but would like to know if the Netflix GB bug has been fixed. It seems to affect multiple Android phones. While my productivity would increase if it isn't fixed yet, it's still a real nice thing to have on the phone.

Thanks

P.S. Now that the new Droid 4 is out, hopefully Samsung will make an SII with a physical keyboard...

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has Netflix working properly on their GB Sprint Epic4G? I'm about to do the OTA update and apply the Non-Root GPS fixes but would like to know if the Netflix GB bug has been fixed. It seems to affect multiple Android phones. While my productivity would increase if it isn't fixed yet, it's still a real nice thing to have on the phone.

Thanks

P.S. Now that the new Droid 4 is out, hopefully Samsung will make an SII with a physical keyboard...

What "bug" are you talking about. Netflix has worked flawlessly (at least on wifi / 4g for obvious reasons) since the first GB Leak landed for us. Only problems I've ever had with it was when I dropped my wifi (wife unplugged router on accident moving something) and the 1X service area just doesn't have the bandwidth for play video.

daehttub

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. I guess I just had one of the many "unique" OTA bugs. I'll head over to the local Sprint Store to get a clean flash of Gingerbread now that there is a non-Root GPS fix out there. Hopefully I will not see a repeat of the other BG bugs (LED indicator light not working, random freezes and reboots, Netflix fail, etc.). Worst case, I can always go back and have the Sprint store take me back to Froyo...

Zeinzu

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
If you experience bugs after having it reloaded, I would strongly suggest a custom rom. I built my own on stock bml and had no issues, no bugs. Currently running cm7 and mostly satisfied with it, but willing to stick it out till it's perfect since it's in constant development.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member