My epic wont even read my SD card HALP!

tylertaco1234

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
SO while i was flying back to washington my phone worked just fine sd card and all, then my phone died on the plane cause it ran out of battery. Now even since it charged back up my phone wont even read that it has a sd card in it. but every once in a while it will read it but it won't mount. (also it is rooted)

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried opening it up on your computer backing up all the info, formatting the SD card and then transferring the files back on to the card?

Should work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Robbie Doo

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Open the back and make sure the card is inserted properly. Pop the card out and re-insert it and see what happens. Sometimes a loose card will cause that to happen.

tylertaco1234

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Open the back and make sure the card is inserted properly. Pop the card out and re-insert it and see what happens. Sometimes a loose card will cause that to happen.

I did that at first think that was the problem, but after i did that nothing changed, every once in awhile it will detect a SD card but wont mount

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
This could be a product of you having it rooted. Are you running a custom ROM or kernel ?

I remember having some horror stories when I had my Epic 4g and would allow the battery to run dead and the device shutdown..

I almost want to say on a few occasions I had to reflash my ROM to get it all working properly again.

tylertaco1234

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
This could be a product of you having it rooted. Are you running a custom ROM or kernel ?

I remember having some horror stories when I had my Epic 4g and would allow the battery to run dead and the device shutdown..

I almost want to say on a few occasions I had to reflash my ROM to get it all working properly again.

Its Kernal rooted

i Have the

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89