How to Sync Google Calendar from a Corporate Google Apps/Gmail account?

thatguitarguy

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I keep trying to sync my school calendar (which uses google apps/gmail) to my Epic, but it won't sync it. I'm not sure if it's because it's not an actual gmail.com account that's throwing it off....

Any help would be appreciated.

Jihoonie

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I keep trying to sync my school calendar (which uses google apps/gmail) to my Epic, but it won't sync it. I'm not sure if it's because it's not an actual gmail.com account that's throwing it off....

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm experiencing this as well on the Epic. I'm using my company's Google Apps account and there isn't even an option in settings for me to sync this account's calendar. I'm wondering if this is an oversight by Google or by Samsung?

Anybody else experiencing this using the EVO or other Android device?

bigdog972

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if it an 2.1 limitation, but I was in the same situation. I setup my epic with my personal gmail, then added my work google apps account. The only calendars that showed up were the ones from my personal. To get around, I shared access of my work calendar to my public calendar, then it showed up as an option to sync on my phone... I think this will all be cleared up in 2.2, but for now this works fine!

thatguitarguy

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if it an 2.1 limitation, but I was in the same situation. I setup my epic with my personal gmail, then added my work google apps account. The only calendars that showed up were the ones from my personal. To get around, I shared access of my work calendar to my public calendar, then it showed up as an option to sync on my phone... I think this will all be cleared up in 2.2, but for now this works fine!

Yeah, this is what I had to do as well! Hurray for being clever, heh.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty