Free $50 Media Hub Credit for Epic Users

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
t is for rentals only and select movie titles. However, I am not sure if anyone has had thesame issue... but I attempted to use my voucher... and it says invalid voucher. There supposedly is a section for the redeemable codes but I am yet to find it. If anyone has had success please do let me know how to get to the appropriate section.

Thanks

Palm-a-PREciation

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
t is for rentals only and select movie titles. However, I am not sure if anyone has had thesame issue... but I attempted to use my voucher... and it says invalid voucher. There supposedly is a section for the redeemable codes but I am yet to find it. If anyone has had success please do let me know how to get to the appropriate section.

Thanks

I was able to redeem my code, but I haven't attempted to watch a movie yet....when you go into Media Hub, click on "Movie Store", then on the top (mine pops up with Top 10 movies as the main icon), scroll the icons to the left and there is an icon called $50 Gift Options with the movies that you can use the code for....again I haven't tried it yet, but that's where you should be able to use the code.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I've gotten the email confirmation after requesting it. They're asking for my phone number again even though it was in the original email.

ejohnnyk

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Got my code in 24 hours. I'm not too sure I'll ever watch a full-lenth feature film on my Epic, but I'd watch a 22 minute sitcom for sure.

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
The rentals are movies I either saw or don't want to see. It would have been so much better for tv shows. I actually got the code but don't know how I can possibly use it.

bahall

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I just got my email that states ill get my 10 digit code in 5-7 business days. Does it really take that long to get it? If it doesn't, how long will it take? Will it come via email or text message?

dukenewt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Don't know why, but today I got one of those sprintfreeMsg with a code attached. I didn't request one so they must be sending them to anymore activating a Epic for the first time on their account. Mine was a used one I traded for.

bahall

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine was a trade also.. but I sent the email for the code last night and this afternoon I got a email saying 5-7 business days ill get my code. Will it really take that long? How can I expect to receive it? When?

ejohnnyk

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The rentals are movies I either saw or don't want to see. It would have been so much better for tv shows. I actually got the code but don't know how I can possibly use it.

I agree. Once I got my code and realized it was rental of movies only, I skimmed through the selection and thought, 'Why and when would I watch a full-length feature film on my phone?'

I've seen all of the films offered before and do not feel compelled to watch one of them, free or not.

I suppose it's cool for people who have long public transit commutes, but I have an iPad, Roku Player and Hulu Plus subscription and can't imagine a situation when I'd have the time or need to burn through my battery watching a movie on my phone.

No wonder it's free.

I just got my email that states ill get my 10 digit code in 5-7 business days. Does it really take that long to get it? If it doesn't, how long will it take? Will it come via email or text message?

I got mine in 24 hours. It probably won't take 5-7 days.

Reactions: bahall

bahall

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I got my code.. I thought you could rent any movie and buy movies out of the $50 gift idea section.. not the case. You can only RENT the select movies in the $50 Movie section and can't rent any others. You can't BUY any movies which I find rather stupid.

derryj3

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
It took 3 days for me to get my code.

But yeah, being able only to rent those select movies and not BUY them is kinda wack.
But hey its all good and thanks for the hookup OP!

I've never seen "The Warriors" so i'll check that out tonight....I don't have a TV yet, just moved, and no computer at home (at work right now)....so this will make my night a little better than normally when I listen to Harry Potter on youtube every night :mad: