Blue notification light on froyo

ratm22

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
For those of you interested changing led color on the Epic. Since loading the stock froyo leak I have been able to change between blue and red using handcent, those are the only colors I've tried so far.

Reactions: sushi

sushi

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
For those of you interested changing led color on the Epic. Since loading the stock froyo leak I have been able to change between blue and red using handcent, those are the only colors I've tried so far.

Setting Handcent to Custom, then

Red 0
Green 255
Blue 0

Produces purple (red+blue on together).

Reactions: jesmann and drewsg

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

Very true.. I installed Handcent as the cartoony kiddie bright blue and yellow messaging was killing my eyes and I noticed it was blue too. I wish could change the blink rate..

Last edited:

s2000fsu

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I cannot get the LED to blink in a consistent pattern. It blinks for a little bit, then goes off. It will randomly blink once or twice maybe once a minute from then on. I've tried the custom blink patterns in HandCent, etc...

Can anyone else get the LED to blink the same pattern indefintely (HandCent, emails, etc...) until the screen is turned back on?

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
whereabouts? i changed the custom settings and still blinks an evil red.

Mine was stuck on blue. I had to keep changing back and forth until it stayed on red.. Use the Notification test before you exit to make sure it took.. if not.. exit and try again.. Also, try not to have notifications clash, I had to stop the SMS Notifications from my Pure Messenger app/widget..

drewsg

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I used to love Chomp & Handcent, but the stock messenger with 2.2 is nice enough.. plus the timestamp works :)

If you don't want Chomp or Hancent, you can download Blink LED and it'll blink blue or red for your sms notifications