How to disable the Beep after Pattern Unlock!

hindibuff

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I find the loud DING! after I pattern unlock my Froyo version of Epic, quite annoying. Is there a way to disable this sound or change it to a quieter one?

Thanks.

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I find the loud DING! after I pattern unlock my Froyo version of Epic, quite annoying. Is there a way to disable this sound or change it to a quieter one?

Thanks.

I'm not near my phone, but if I remember correctly there is a setting. Go to settings then sounds then uncheck lock/unlock sounds. I think you should be good then. If that doesn't fix it you might have to uncheck audible selections.

Donmeister85

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks.

If you're rooted, you can change the sounds with ease. Make sure they're in OGG format. I also use root explorer for the switch.

I personally like the screen unlock sound, but I changed the lock sound to a car alarm arming sound, similar to the iphone. One of the only things I like about that phone at the moment. Lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch