what browser is everybody using

mikachu

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Dolphin for me. I have all browsers installed and found skyfire and xscope to be the smoothest. I used dolphin b/c it has cool add ons.

Before 2.2 I tried to use skyfire for flash videos and most of them didnt work, I hope they fixed that(im sure they didnt).

jrz5024

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Dolphin because I like their slide-out menus and add-ons, but Miren because I like their tabbing system. They're the only browser than understands I still want tabs out even in fullscreen.

Sprintguy1376

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I used to use the stock ROM from Syndicate, but it was kind of buggy and had a lot of rotation issues.

Since then I've been using Miren. It's real speedy and I really like the homepage. Reminds me of Chrome's "new tab" page.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm perfectly happy with the stock browser. If what I have is functional and does everything I want it to do why would I look for anything different?

That is the same with all my apps. l don't go looking for crap to load on my phone. If I think about something I need on the go, I will search the market. If I find something that works I keep it and my search is over.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

JrrInTN

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been using stock. I tried Dolphin awhile back and didn't care for it at all. Based on this thread, I just now have been trying out Miren and like it a LOT. Guess I've found my new favorite!

scoob

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Dolphin for the cool plugins and they have a plugin for Lastpass as well.
Never hear of Miren but will look into.

I love reading threads like this to find new apps.

jrz5024

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm perfectly happy with the stock browser. If what I have is functional and does everything I want it to do why would I look for anything different?

That's the logic my friend uses when I ask him why he still uses IE. Sometimes, you need to experience something better to realize what you were missing before.

(I do fully recognize that Android's stock browser is leaps and bounds above IE but you get my analogy :p)

Jinded

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That's the logic my friend uses when I ask him why he still uses IE. Sometimes, you need to experience something better to realize what you were missing before.

(I do fully recognize that Android's stock browser is leaps and bounds above IE but you get my analogy :p)

I was gonna say pretty much the same thing. On that note, I tried out Miren because of this thread and am a big fan.

Coronas308

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I have been using Miren. It seems a lot less... bloated? than the other browsers. I personally like the minimalist type... I don't need the linking to twitter, fb, etc. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress