gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Nice try Verizon Galaxy Nexus user, Sprint doesn't get those types of data speeds. I've been on 4G spots here and there in Maryland and I literally get up to maybe 4Mbps...
Actually, based on some other threads, if they were on Verizon, it would say LTE on the bars, not 4g, so they are a Sprint customer after all.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Actually, based on some other threads, if they were on Verizon, it would say LTE on the bars, not 4g, so they are a Sprint customer after all.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Lol not on the Gnex but I'm still on sprint regardless.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I am in L.A and I noticed the more well off cities have better LTE. Cities like Compton have 0 LTE. I did not have LTE at all at home and it was really frustrating. But of late I seem to be getting 4G in my driveway, and when I come inside I have it (like 2 bars) ....then full bars, then 3 bars...and then when I leave the phone unattended and dont use it it seems it just goes back to 3G :( also... some areas I was getting LTE before (Gardena) I am no longer getting it.

This started happening a couple days ago. Could it be that they are putting up more towers and maybe thats why I get spotty 4G at home now? And what can be the cause I dont get 4G in areas I did before? Is there something I Can toggle? or is there something that interferes with it?

When I noticed I was not getting 4G in an area I was previously I TURNED OFF LTE/CDMA and then turned it back on viola I had 4G. Is this normal? Its kinda weird.. it is almost like something is keeping my phone from connecting to the LTE like I have to make it connect myself with some trickery....

is this common? What do you guys suggest?

*** On 4.2.1

Last edited:

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
We had a couple outages weeks ago but things seem fine now

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

How'd you get 4.2.2? Are you rooted?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89