Google Now not working properly

popologuy

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Here's a screen shot after I long pressed the button on the left as instructed to bring up Google Now. Just brings up regular search screen, no pages or screens like I've seen in the user guide or YouTube videos. Is it working on the Sprint version? Screenshot_2012-11-04-05-12-53.png

dbrides

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
It doesnt seem to be turned on...if you hit menu from that screen you should be able to turn it on...

sent from my badazz sammy s3...

DEAD SE-RIOUS

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
What about the notification screen? In most of the videos I've seen. They have more options. They are able to scroll across and access more things. I only have 4 options on mine. Doesn't allow me to scroll across to change things. I had more options on my GS3. Airplane mode, data, etc

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What about the notification screen? In most of the videos I've seen. They have more options. They are able to scroll across and access more things. I only have 4 options on mine. Doesn't allow me to scroll across to change things. I had more options on my GS3. Airplane mode, data, etc

From what I saw, that's Sprint-specific - you have to pick and choose which ones to show in the 4 slots. Why Sprint cripples functionality like this I cannot understand. If you think your customers are too stupid to figure out how to scroll, then default it to only give you the static 4, but allow for advanced users to put as many up as they want and scroll...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty