Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

Default Google Now not working properly

Here's a screen shot after I long pressed the button on the left as instructed to bring up Google Now. Just brings up regular search screen, no pages or screens like I've seen in the user guide or YouTube videos. Is it working on the Sprint version? Google Now not working properly-screenshot_2012-11-04-05-12-53.png
    Ported myself over from Palm III/V/Zire --> Treo 700p --> Pre - --> Touchpad (2 x 16gb) --> Photon 4G---> Fabulous Galaxy Note II on Sprint

Default Re: Google Now not working properly

It doesnt seem to be turned on...if you hit menu from that screen you should be able to turn it on...

sent from my badazz sammy s3...
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

That worked! Thanks! Now, can you activate the multi window?? You must have some pull with Samsung, right? !
    Ported myself over from Palm III/V/Zire --> Treo 700p --> Pre - --> Touchpad (2 x 16gb) --> Photon 4G---> Fabulous Galaxy Note II on Sprint

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

They will have to push an update to our phones to get the multi window working.

What about the notification screen? In most of the videos I've seen. They have more options. They are able to scroll across and access more things. I only have 4 options on mine. Doesn't allow me to scroll across to change things. I had more options on my GS3. Airplane mode, data, etc

Sorry to change the subject. Figured I'd throw it out while we were trouble shooting.

Global Posts
    852 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD SE-RIOUS View Post
    What about the notification screen? In most of the videos I've seen. They have more options. They are able to scroll across and access more things. I only have 4 options on mine. Doesn't allow me to scroll across to change things. I had more options on my GS3. Airplane mode, data, etc
    From what I saw, that's Sprint-specific - you have to pick and choose which ones to show in the 4 slots. Why Sprint cripples functionality like this I cannot understand. If you think your customers are too stupid to figure out how to scroll, then default it to only give you the static 4, but allow for advanced users to put as many up as they want and scroll...

That sucks....it wasnt like this on my GS3. I hope they fix this with the newest update