what is the best car dock for the Note 2

evobassfish

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Just want to see what everyone is using and how do you like it. Im looking for a dock that has access to the home button, chargeport, rear camera and can rotate between landscape and portrait mode. I see the new ibolt dock but it isn't available yet. Looking for something that will go on the window and the dash.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Before i even had this i bought a rockfish car dock for my evo. It's made to fit all phone's and works perfectly for my note 2 . It adjust to any size.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Before i even had this i bought a rockfish car dock for my evo. It's made to fit all phone's and works perfectly for my note 2 . It adjust to any size.

Do you have a model number and picture of the dock?

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Do you have a model number and picture of the dock?

No i don't. Just know it is rockfish newest one. I may have been mistaken anyway, what i have is a car mount. I guess a dock is something that also charges. I have my mount on my windshield and it has not moved in the 4 months since I put it there. It's got nice padding to not cause damage. If you want to see it just Google rockfish car mount.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
No i don't. Just know it is rockfish newest one. I may have been mistaken anyway, what i have is a car mount. I guess a dock is something that also charges. I have my mount on my windshield and it has not moved in the 4 months since I put it there. It's got nice padding to not cause damage. If you want to see it just Google rockfish car mount.

When I hear car mount I think of either one. Usually the ones that also charge have to be original manufacturer or have tutu be perfect to work. I just like the regular windshield mount that I can plug cable also. I will try to find the rocketfish one. Thanks

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
When I hear car mount I think of either one. Usually the ones that also charge have to be original manufacturer or have tutu be perfect to work. I just like the regular windshield mount that I can plug cable also. I will try to find the rocketfish one. Thanks

Best buy sells it, , 20 bucks i ever spent

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Oh and has 2 ways to mount , ,your air vents with the clips or the windshield with the suction cup. The windshield is the way to go. Solid. Won't ever move.