Is it possible to have 2 lines on the Sprint Note 2?

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
I may start working with a company soon which will issue a BB with it's own number, but it's also a Sprint phone. So, I was wondering if it's possible to have both lines on my Note 2?

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I may start working with a company soon which will issue a BB with it's own number, but it's also a Sprint phone. So, I was wondering if it's possible to have both lines on my Note 2?

Not two Sprint numbers; but you could do a Google Voice number in addition to the Sprint one.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Another solution could be call forwarding. However I am not sure how that would work with text messages. I know email would be easy.

MobileMadness002

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site

If they are on a BES and they are taking the time to issue you a company device, you best be prepared to carry it with you for the email aspects. No company provides phones just for the heck of it.

MobileMadness002

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Another solution could be call forwarding. However I am not sure how that would work with text messages. I know email would be easy.

SMS is not forwarded, at least not with any North American carrier. Not that I recall anyways. I know that Rogers, ATT and Telus do not forward SMS when CF is enabled.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
There is a way to forward Sprint sms, but it's a pain and you need access to Sprint.com login...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Thanks! I may just end up forwarding calls. Probably just use the phone for work emails and texts. Just a pain to have to answer 2 phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member