Home Screen Photos........

kgonzalez16

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody have any tips or tricks to be able to use different photos for home screens. I have a few different pictures I want to use but everytime I go to set as home and lock screen it gives me the vertical and horizontal box I have to move around and position to what I want to crop and use. But its impossiible to fit everything I want out of the picture in the box.... what can I do

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have any tips or tricks to be able to use different photos for home screens. I have a few different pictures I want to use but everytime I go to set as home and lock screen it gives me the vertical and horizontal box I have to move around and position to what I want to crop and use. But its impossiible to fit everything I want out of the picture in the box.... what can I do

I'm not sure if there is one in that specific device, but in stock Android there is a crop button that brings up options for Full, Portrait, Landscape and Square. Those allow you to create use the full picture, however on mine it locks it in so that it doesn't move when you switch screens.

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue and found that dropping the file on a computer then adding a large black or white box behind it gave me more room to crop more in. I just ended up having a bit of white or black (or whatever color you wish) above and below the edge of the photo. Otherwise you're kinda stuck having tp crop it down unfortunately. To my own knowledge at least.

Sent from Xperia Note