Lost Contacts???

PanchoPlanet

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Stone stock Epic Touch with latest update, other day all contacts disappeared on phone. Nothing was being done on or to phone , no updates, no new apps, no memory clean up, no deleting of any kind, all of a sudden BOOM no contacts. This is wife's phone so there was a moment of panic for a while until she got my number from a coworker so as to call me and let me know about the condition. I cant figure out what happened???
Any one else come across "sudden contact disappearance" ????:confused:

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Stone stock Epic Touch with latest update, other day all contacts disappeared on phone. Nothing was being done on or to phone , no updates, no new apps, no memory clean up, no deleting of any kind, all of a sudden BOOM no contacts. This is wife's phone so there was a moment of panic for a while until she got my number from a coworker so as to call me and let me know about the condition. I cant figure out what happened???
Any one else come across "sudden contact disappearance" ????:confused:

By chance were the contacts added to the phone and not her google account or vice versa? It is possible there was a sync initiated that synced the contacts to either the phone or to her google account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non