"Mute all" widget?

ArtVandelay

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys have any suggestions for a widget that will mute everything all at once?

My only android annoyance is that you can vibrate the ringtones and notifications, but your media volume and such will still be on, so if you're in a meeting and you launch an app, the sound is still on.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Biggnaa20

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I use Audio Manager which you can find free in the Market. It also has the added benefit as a place to store password protected files and pictures, but the app works to manage your audio as well.

It isn't a widget though. I haven't found one for that (though I also haven't really looked).

NB

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
There are a few good sound profile apps in the market that do what you want and even allow customization in terms of when you don't want sound. Search the market for "sound profiles".

chrisingrassia

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I use the app "Mute" from the market. It mutes every single thing except for my alarm clock, which works perfect for those wanting a peaceful night's sleep but still need their phone alarm. I can play angry birds at work without having to toggle the mute within the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty