Mute disappeared from volume down

mspinevillefd

Nov 16, 2022
Visit site
S21 that I used with Verizon then T-Mobile. Volume key all the way down is vibrate, one more press and was on mute. Switched to AT&T few days ago and it will no longer go down to mute. Stops at vibrate. Can only assume that the SIM card install packet changed something but neither AT&T support, Samsung support nor 2 days worth of google gave me a fix. How do I get my mute option back via the Volume Down key?

mspinevillefd

Nov 16, 2022
Visit site
Pull-down Sound toggle is only momentary. I'm constantly alternating ringtone/notification from loud, vibrate, mute many many times a day based on situations I'm in. I don't want to drag down a menu everytime. Surely someone knows where ATT highjacked it so I can fix it back

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Pull-down Sound toggle is only momentary. I'm constantly alternating ringtone/notification from loud, vibrate, mute many many times a day based on situations I'm in. I don't want to drag down a menu everytime. Surely someone knows where ATT highjacked it so I can fix it back
Hi welcome to AC!
You can try Samsung sound assistance app in galaxy store it has more options

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You tried the app?

The only thing I can suggest is flashing from carrier firmware to the unlock and it works as I'm on unlock version with Att

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali