- 1 Posts
Settings --> Applications no longer works; email has stopped
I just installed the newest Android update on 2/8/13, The update appeared to finish installing. Then the TwLauncher stopped and I couldn't get to most of my apps. I managed to install Nova launcher via Google Play store and now I am able to use the phone and most apps again.
The problem I'm now having is that when I try to start the stock email app, it stalls, and then I get "Unfortunately, Email has stopped."
I also get "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" when I go into System Settings and try to click Application.
Any ideas on how to fix the problems with Settings and Email stopping?
- 02-24-2013, 11:39 AM #2
- 57 Posts
Re: Settings --> Applications no longer works; email has stopped
My Mom's phone is having the same issue after the FL24 update with the stock email app. Settings works OK though. I have tried clearing cache and data and it force closes every time. Anyone else seeing this? Not sure what else to try.
- By cg1492 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2013, 01:13 PM
- By dj2big in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2010, 09:02 AM
- By voiceonly in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2010, 01:05 PM
- By RAWRONSTYLE in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2010, 04:27 PM
- By aviduser in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:16 PM