Juice Pack Pro

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Take advantage of the swappable battery. This just came in the mail:

2 x 2100mAh battery + US Wall USB Charger For Samsung Galaxy S 3 III I9300 | eBay

Exact same battery as came with the S3. $10. This is what Apple can't compete with.

wow thanks...thats the cheapest price i've seen! definitely gonna buy them!! i did see extended slim batteries 2300 mAh but they were coming from China and i didn't know how they would work with the phone. also would a 64GB sd card work with the phone? i know that sprints site says expandable 32GB with sd card but i could have sworn i read somewhere (maybe not these forums) that a 64GB worked.

Last edited:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Nice deal on the two batteries but I still a mophie case like that one. I would also love a life proof case. Those things are awesome

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

scipio11111

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Did u get this already? I wonder if they picture The OEM battery but have some cheap knock off.if so looks like a good deal

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Both batteries were exactly the same as stock, right down to the packaging. I've purchased these for my Pre and then my Evo 3D (4 of them) and have yet to be disappointed. The charger is a nice addition as well. For ten bucks it can't be beat.

scipio11111

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Nice deal on the two batteries but I still a mophie case like that one. I would also love a life proof case. Those things are awesome

Don't forget the charger. For the price of that iWannabe case you can buy 26 brand new batteries and 13 chargers. Of course, they're not as hip... :cool:

And no, I'm not a secret plant for the battery company (which is indeed Chinese, BTW).

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Both batteries were exactly the same as stock, right down to the packaging. I've purchased these for my Pre and then my Evo 3D (4 of them) and have yet to be disappointed. The charger is a nice addition as well. For ten bucks it can't be beat.

Cool nfc ? Not that i use it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

so on that charger, is there a slot that the battery goes in?

mirokusan1

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I've used a similar charger of the same chinese brand for the Epic 4G Touch, it works well and charges a fully depleted battery in 3~4hrs since it has a lower charging rate. It's actually better to charge Li-Ion batteries slower as they will last longer and produce less heat. The charger has a huge status LED. It glows pink when charging and blue when completed. The battery contacts look much like heavy guage wire and it has folding outlet contacts. IMO, the batteries do not look like OEM but chinese imitations however I cannot say anything about the quality since I did not purchase these with my charger.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't forget the charger. For the price of that iWannabe case you can buy 26 brand new batteries and 13 chargers. Of course, they're not as hip... :cool:

And no, I'm not a secret plant for the battery company (which is indeed Chinese, BTW).

Lmaoo good point.

Has anyone received theirs yet? Do they work like they are supposed to? Seems to good to be true.

Kite09

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
That juice pack looks awesome. Too bad companies like them and Griffin only seem to care about making awesome cases for the iPhone :'(