Google maps and wicked v.05

macmov

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded from wicked sensations last series. I am an over the road driver and I use google maps constantly. I leave my phone plugged in and the screen live all day long. No issues. Since I upgraded my google maps now can not keep up with the power demand, I slowly discharge even though I am plugged in. I am not sure if this has something to do with the new series rom or something else in my phone. If anyone has ideas please let me know. This is kind of critical to me.

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Are you using a custom kernel? Have you tried wiping cache and davlic?
And try another cable and all. I know it may not seem like a likely problem but I just went through this same thing. Was about to go to sprint... but swapped chargers and it is charging fine now.

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
P.S. you can also make a nand and start uninstalling the last few updated apps one by one... see if this helps... anything goes wrong you can flash your backup.. XD

macmov

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I am using whatever Kernal comes with the download. I don't know enough to go too far with my phone, I know enough to be a danger to myself. Thinkin I'll break it .....I was thinking about the charger and or cord. I am thinking of downloading a different rom, but I like wicked and am use to it so I am reluctant to change.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
First i would try a new cable. If that doesn't help you can flash a different kernel thru myhub. I'd try the stock kernel first.

sent from a GS3 gone Wicked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty