Most stable jellybean rom?

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I need to retract my previous comment. Blazer Jelly Bean turned out to be slower with worse battery life. I wanted to give it a full day to be fair but I couldn't stand the lag so I switched back to the Freeza LIH leak. Couldn't be happier.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Sms and mms works fine on the latest pa build but ktoonzes latest kernel build causes the screen to flicker occasionally.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

JCJ77

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
So, a question that I haven't seen asked or mentioned yet - do you have to have the specific modem installed for the ROM you flash? For example, I have LJ7 - do I only use ROMs but in LJ7, or can I use ROMs based on LG8? Thanks.

(Those are modems, right? If not, what is the proper term?)

Sent via Tapatalk from my SGSIII running Cyanogenmod 10.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
So, a question that I haven't seen asked or mentioned yet - do you have to have the specific modem installed for the ROM you flash? For example, I have LJ7 - do I only use ROMs but in LJ7, or can I use ROMs based on LG8? Thanks.

(Those are modems, right? If not, what is the proper term?)

Sent via Tapatalk from my SGSIII running Cyanogenmod 10.

Yes you can flash any rom you want and keep the radio you want. You can mix an match.

JCJ77

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I love wicked sensations jb rom. Everything seems to work. Great looking. Awesome

With all these ROMs being updated lately, it's hard to get a ROM and not want to flash another one. They are all so good in some way or another.

Sent via Tapatalk from my SGSIII running the hottest ROM right now! ;-)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
With all these ROMs being updated lately, it's hard to get a ROM and not want to flash another one. They are all so good in some way or another.

Sent via Tapatalk from my SGSIII running the hottest ROM right now! ;-)

Story of my life

Parnelli98

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Team Sonic FreeGS3 and Team Venum Wicked Sensations are 2 ROMs I've tried that have been very stable for me. Ran them each as my daily driver (of course not at the same time!), and I'm hard pressed to remember any problems using either. GS3 is closer to stock TW Jelly Bean, while Wicked Sensations is themed in blue, with different launchers to choose from. Highly recommend either/both!

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep it's pretty good but prefer my roms to be themed more...

I understand. I guess I just got a little tired of the blue centered themes. They are great just wanted something different. I've themed my rom black and white. Super basic. Looks sexy though.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I understand. I guess I just got a little tired of the blue centered themes. They are great just wanted something different. I've themed my rom black and white. Super basic. Looks sexy though.

Used to run nothing but black and white themes. But the Skunk for tired of seeing himself.... I'm now a more colorful skunk.. Wait till you get ahold of Anakonda. Did you see the screenshots I posted. :D

jay28w

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I've been a gigantic fan of Goodness for a while now, and recommend anyone giving it a try. The Morphology items (ability to easily throw on different statusbars, pulldowns, etc) works well with this ROM and others.

Currently I am on a rooted stock rom, having had to do so because under Goodness one of my go-to apps, Ghost Commander (with SMB plug in) pukes upon launch. Qualifier: I have not tried the latest version of Goodness but may this weekend. (Since I don't have enough non-developer posts on XDA I can't say anything bout Ghost Commander not working).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer