- 34 Posts
not receiving texts on custom rom, flashed to stock, still not receiving texts. sending works fine
title says it all. i was on pacman's 4.3 nightly, wasnt getting texts except when i connected to wifi, google voice would receive all the ones i had been missing. i flashed back to stock rom, updated profile and prl and still not receiving texts. i texted my own number from my phone, didnt receive one back, texted myself from two different google voice accounts, still got nothing. whats going on man?
edit: when i try to "activate this device" it tells me an update is available after sitting there forever loading and when i try to get this alleged update, i get 'network is not available', even though i am connected to 4g
edit: and now, unfortunately, self service has stopped
Last edited by tooandrew; 10-13-2013 at 01:37 AM.
- 10-14-2013, 12:21 AM #2
- 8,047 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: not receiving texts on custom rom, flashed to stock, still not receiving texts. sending works fi
When you are on the stock ROM, have you tried to Update the Profile and PRL?
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By blazin247 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 27Last Post: 11-16-2013, 10:38 AM
- By Unisec in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-15-2013, 11:27 PM
- By karsdroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 07:50 PM
- By markw10 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:15 AM
- By scubatke in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:46 AM