Which Display is better (Evo Lte or SGSIII) under direct sunlight

GoreJak

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Please share the experience regarding the screen display between Evo Lte and SGS III under the direct sun light. And how about the speaker? Thanks in advance.

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Which Display is better (Evo Lte or SGSIII) under direct sunl

Easy answer, the external speaker on the S3 is far better than the EVO LTE hands down. The screen on the other hand has a very slight disadvantage to the EVO LTE. The S3 performs very well in sunlight, but the EVO LTE trumps it. The S3 is perfectly usable though in direct sunlight and I wouldn't worry personally about the minor difference.

GoreJak

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the reply. Because I work outdoor a lot. I need the phone to have great display and loud enough when using the speaker. Having Evo 4G and Evo 3D, their displays stink. And I despise Iphone, it has nice screen display under the sunlight.

El Nivek

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site

I've read that the SGSIII is only half as bright as the EVO LTE.

gruppe3942#AC

May 28, 2010
Visit site

EVO LTE is better outside and there is no denying that. However, s3 is usable. My personal opinion is that the rest of the pro's on the s3 outweigh a couple cons you will find on the device such as the screen. I even think the camera is a tad better on the evoLTE when using burst mode. But if i had to do it all over again...i would definitly choose the s3 over evo lte.

gruppe3942#AC

May 28, 2010
Visit site

They are both great devices. It will come down to what you want most from the phone. I personally like the touchwiz vs sense. I am sure I will get a lot of negative comments regarding this comment. But It is true. I find touchwiz to be what I want out of my phone. Alot of the bloatware which comes with sense does not come on a touchwize and I like that. Touchwiz feels much closer to stock then sense and I love alot of the tweaks touchwiz gives...such as the motion tweaks, lock screen, txt message app, phone app, oh and I love the physical button. I miss the ability to turn on the device without having to press the power button everytime. I love the design and feel of the samsung s3. You will hear alot on the plastic feel but I love it. I find it to fit in the hand better than the EVO and also I find it much easier to do one hand operations on the phone vs EVO LTE.

Again, dont get me wrong. Both phones are great and you will not go wrong with either one. It's just for me...I choose S3 and I am very happy with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chibisaurus