From Sprint Executive Offices: Next Week For 32GB

robflynn

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Hey gang,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but with Sprint severely lacking in communicating any information to us, I figured you would like to hear what I was told.

I received a call today from Anthony Spoon in the Sprint executive offices. I had sent an email to the executives of Sprint offering suggestions on how they could have better handled all of this. More or less just stated it wasn't important when the phone was going to be delivered, but the severe lack of information was ridiculous and unnecessary. To be honest I was surprised I was called.

Anyway, Anthony told me all of the information they have received is pointing to next week for the 32GB phones to be sent out. I kind of laughed a little and asked why in the heck next week looked any better/worse than this week. I said, "Why should you expect to get them next week and not the week after, or later?" He claimed that this was the information they received from Samsung so that was the message they were passing along. I told him thanks for the information but they really needed to make that official and not wait until Friday before passing that along.

So take it for what it's worth but I would stop spamming your refresh button on the myorder page. ;-)

teamsweetstick

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like Anthony Spoon is a busy guy. His name is all over the web dealing with all types of "Executive issues". Just for the heck of it I called the White House to complain about Obama care and Anthony Spoon called me back to here what I had to say. Give me a break.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Android Central Forums

robflynn

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like Anthony Spoon is a busy guy. His name is all over the web dealing with all types of "Executive issues". Just for the heck of it I called the White House to complain about Obama care and Anthony Spoon called me back to here what I had to say. Give me a break.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Android Central Forums

Wow wth is your problem?!

Need to take a computer break, maybe?

If you notice I posted a new thread right behind this as I was the first one that noticed the post from the Sprint Admin on their Community Forums.

I asked Anthony over email why he gave me different information than what the admin was posting. He responded back they heard nothing about them shipping out tonight. The CSRs at the time were saying the same. After about 15 minutes the CSRs started giving the same message as the admin, and 10 minutes after that Anthony called back to let me know they now had the same information.

Wow imagine that, a company needing time to have information filter through. :-\

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress