Bluetooth music turning on automatically

anon(848791)

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
My 2012 sonata has Bluetooth. When I end a Bluetooth call, the music pllayer starts playing automatically, even when Pandora was playing before the call. Is there a way to make it stop playing player music?
Thanx.

Socrates11

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I have this problem as well. Really frustrating. There is a solution out on the tubes stating how you need to d/l winamp or some other media app and make it your default player and tweak it to never autostart or something along those lines. Too much of a pain so I'm just waiting to see if Samsung or the jellybean update will correct it eventually.

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My 2012 sonata has Bluetooth. When I end a Bluetooth call, the music pllayer starts playing automatically, even when Pandora was playing before the call. Is there a way to make it stop playing player music?
Thanx.

Having similar problems with Ford Sync. When I get in the car the phone will start playing whatever was last playing in Google Music even if I was listening to say DoogCatcher when I entered the car AND even if the radio is playing and BT device is NOT selected. (In the latter case, I may not realize that the phone is playing anything since I cannot hear it play.

Still waiting forJB to download to phone so can't speak to that issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87