Question Anyone know where to find the setting that automatically plays music when Bluetooth connects?

Gob Shite

Feb 24, 2020
Visit site
When connecting to Bluetooth the Huawei Music player automatically starts playing music
I use Black Player as my default music player
I have seen the setting that controls resume on Bluetooth but that was years ago and I can't find it anywhere. So:
Anyone know where to find the setting that automatically plays music when Bluetooth connects?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know Huawei but I'm not sure I've ever seen this feature in the device settings. I actually would like this feature for a few of my BT devices. I'm fairly certain that this is a feature of the app that starts when the device is connected. I had a podcast app that did this which was nice because it also started playing the last thing I was listening to from the point where it cut off but it was definitely a feature in the app itself.

If you are unable to find the setting, you could try taking permissions away from the app. I believe that would be phone permission because I think that is the one that allows the app to know the phone's state which would include whether it was connected to BT. If that doesn't work you could try taking a different permission away but I feel like it is phone.

Let us know what you find.
Best wishes

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos