SGS3 fail hd games.

b11aze

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I have a sprint version of the sgs3. For some reason high quality games are failing on this phone. In particular NOVA 3 is so laggy in campaign mode that it is unplayable. Now i know this isnt an international phone but it is still top of the line. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? I'll try anything. Thanks.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello. I have a sprint version of the sgs3. For some reason high quality games are failing on this phone. In particular NOVA 3 is so laggy in campaign mode that it is unplayable. Now i know this isnt an international phone but it is still top of the line. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? I'll try anything. Thanks.

You have already posted this almost exact same question in another thread. Please don't make a habit of this.

zyzzyx

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
When reading through the ratings for this game in the Play Store and on the Gameloft site, there seem to be several people having problems with this game on their S3's (and some Nexus 7's). You may need to file a support ticket with Gameloft.