vcharmoy

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

i'm trying to figure out which case i want to get for my phone. I'm looking at either the Seidio Obex case or the Lifeproof case when it comes out.

Do i wait for the Lifeproof case or is the Seido Obex case worth getting now?

any input is greatly appreciated.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

i'm trying to figure out which case i want to get for my phone. I'm looking at either the Seidio Obex case or the Lifeproof case when it comes out.

Do i wait for the Lifeproof case or is the Seido Obex case worth getting now?

any input is greatly appreciated.

Haven't seen the lifeproof case for gs3 yet. But the otterbox defender isn't terribly bad. And if you look around amazon you can find otterbox for as low as $25-30. The belt clip can be a pain sometimes. Not a biggie for me though.

Sent from my GS3 running Wicked Sensations...

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't make up my mind about cases. I have about 5 and i don't even use them. I have the otterbox defender but like i said i cant make my mind up about cases.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Ytsejamer1

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I had the Otterbox Commuter for my EVO4G and immediately bought the S3 case when I got the phone. I was very underwhelmed and disappointed. The buttons were too difficult to deal with on the Commuter for S3, but it was solid.

I ended up really missing my kickstand on the EVO, so I bought the Seido Active case and it's been great. I had to cut away some of the rubber around the headphone jack as my gold cable in the car is a bit too thick to seat properly. I just took a razor blade and opened it up a bit. Works great...case is solid, and does it's job. It's not as robust as the Otterbox, but it's much for useful for me. Amazon.com: Seidio CSK3SSGS3K-BK ACTIVE Case with Metal Kickstand for Samsung Galaxy S III - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I agree with all the Otterbox Defender recommendations. That's even after replacing all of the parts on it under warranty for free. Not kidding, first the clip broke, then the silicone stretched, then the clip broke again (this time they sent me 4 clips), most recently the inner plastic shell piece where the clip clips into chipped off, so I got a new inner shell too. Otterbox.com now lets you build your own so you can select different colors for the silcone and the inner shell too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95