Picture + Text as a video multimedia slideshow annoyance!

JAROAM

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
This happens on both Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch and GSIII on Sprint:

Just until about a month or two ago, every time I'd send a picture along with a text or a text along with a picture, it'd be sent as just that, a picture with a text. Now every time I go to send a picture with a text along with it, it shows up to the recipient as if it's a video where you have to hit 'play' and then it "plays" the picture then shows just the text. What the hell?! Can I get the nice before-mentioned captioned picture back? Soooo...annoying. Thoughts?

jenluvs2sing

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
This happens on both Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch and GSIII on Sprint:

Just until about a month or two ago, every time I'd send a picture along with a text or a text along with a picture, it'd be sent as just that, a picture with a text. Now every time I go to send a picture with a text along with it, it shows up to the recipient as if it's a video where you have to hit 'play' and then it "plays" the picture then shows just the text. What the hell?! Can I get the nice before-mentioned captioned picture back? Soooo...annoying. Thoughts?

My friend has a GS3 on AT&T and her multimedia texts come to me that way. I thought it was just her iPhone before she got the GS3 but they all do the same thing.

comk4ver

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Agreed! I think it's a Samsung thing my friend had a Samsung charge did the same thing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums