Galaxy s3 - no charge - constant vibrating

jason1mc

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Working fine until today. Won't charge. Tried different chargers. When I plug in, it constantly issues a quick vibrate every 2 or 3 seconds... any help appreciated.

My contracts been over for a while and have been waiting for a new Iphone 6. Can I just put the sim in an older phone?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Working fine until today. Won't charge. Tried different chargers. When I plug in, it constantly issues a quick vibrate every 2 or 3 seconds... any help appreciated.

My contracts been over for a while and have been waiting for a new Iphone 6. Can I just put the sim in an older phone?
Yes, inserting the SIM into another phone will work in the meantime. Otherwise, I believe the problem may be the battery itself. You can try getting a replacement online for a decent price or just use an older phone until you can upgrade to the next iPhone, which is due to be announced in the coming weeks - release date may not be too far behind the announcement.

sure why not

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
This is the Sprint forum.
CDMA Galaxy S3 phones do not have a removable SIM card.

You could try one of the spare batteries that come with a separate charger.
I bought some inexpensive Hyperion spares from Amazon.
The ones I bought came with the NFC antenna.
This is important if you use PayPass, Google wallet or Samsung S-beam for transfers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty