My Sprint Zone app download

NightRacer

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Or whatever the app is thats lets you view account details and bills and stuff. When I got my phone replaced he gave me one with no sprint branding, and even in setting it says "service provider: HTC" I guess they never loaded it with sprint stuff before they gave it to me. When I took it to the cooperate store to ask about another problem the guy looked confused and asked me if I got it directly from HTC. Anyway, I want to download the app, but the sprint website just says "its already included you dont have too" wtf is that? I tried ot download an APK I found google searching, but it said app with that name and different signiture found, terminating. But I cant find it anywhere. I dont know this is hard. I guess I could just link a shortcut to the sprint site, but that seems lame

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't have an answer for your question, but let me just say that you are having the WORST luck with your mobile phone experience. Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket--I mean, it has to even out at some point, right?

tazman69

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
If you got into Apps do you see Sprint Zone listed under the ALL section? If so and you can't find it on the launcher page it could be that it is hidden. Go the very top of your apps (where the clock is showing) and pull down with one finger. Hit the Menu button (3 dots) and select Hide Apps. All of your apps will appear and any that are hidden will be checked. If it's listed uncheck it and click Done. It will then appear in your app drawer.

NightRacer

May 16, 2013
Visit site
If you got into Apps do you see Sprint Zone listed under the ALL section? - - - - - - - - -

Nope. Nothing. Bah whatever. I just hope this no Sprint branding wont come back to hurt me later when it comes time to fix it or something. "Phone isnt sprint branded, we cant help you. Mail it to HTC. thanks for comming in"

phoenixKing

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Try doing this. Its not exactly an App, but it'll get you to your bill pay and other features for your sprint account. Go into Settings and scroll all the way down, and hit Activate Device. That should bring up all the things you can do with your Sprint account. i hope this helps :D

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Heres another suggestion, Go to settings/apps swipe to All if its listed disable it back out to your home screen, go back and enable it and the widget should show up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non