Text program to use on both HTC & PC?

bdrummen

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I tried opening microsoft word on my HTC One but it always says that DB Text Editor can't open it because it's too large. I've made
the files as simple as possible & it always says this message. Instead of trying to get around this, which I've tried, I thought perhaps
I would just straight up start using a whole other text program altogether instead of MSWord to get around this issue but I want to
make sure I find one that works both on my HTC phone & my computer.

What is a good text program that can do basic text which can be saved as a file and used & opened on BOTH platforms? (For example, I'm
going to be using it to make a invoice file)

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, there is not a single program that I'm aware of that runs on both platforms.

I use OfficeSuite Pro on Android and MS Word or Apache Open Office (depending on which PC I'm on)on PC. They integrate with each other with no issues.

I have used several office programs for Android (Quickoffice [before Google bastardized it], Docs to Go, Polaris, KingSoft, and one other whose name escapes me) and I've found OfficeSuite Pro to be the best integrated with docs and spreadsheets and the most user friendly.

Posted via Android Central App

bdrummen

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Tried Kingston, but when I try to open my MSWord doc in it, it says 'This file format is not supported'

Salix, how do you ''open'' a currently existing microsoft document on your phone from OfficeSuite Pro? I'm using the trial
version and i clicked on W, it opens up a new file to work with, but i just want to open something I already have. When i click
on File then Open in the upper righthand corner, it just takes me back to the W, P, etc. area again...

Last edited:

bdrummen

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Saw something called 'zig zag' in playstore but nothing called zag unless you weren't talking about an app?

zig zag wasn't a text app tho, it was a game app.

Last edited: