Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Some advice for the android newbie

Hey guys I'm new to android, obviously I have a sprint version of the G2 so my question is I want to do some customizing like lock screens launchers themes and icons and what not. I am currently tryimg to avoid root till Kit Kat. So any help as far as what your favorite launchers and lock screen launchers and icon packs and any other customizing you can do would be awesome

Default Re: Some advice for the android newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tayloj92 View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to android, obviously I have a sprint version of the G2 so my question is I want to do some customizing like lock screens launchers themes and icons and what not. I am currently tryimg to avoid root till Kit Kat. So any help as far as what your favorite launchers and lock screen launchers and icon packs and any other customizing you can do would be awesome
    I m not a fan of using 3rd party launchers unless I have to. In my experience they slow down the phone, that being said I love the LG stock launcher. You can get theme packs for it from the market that will change your icons. I also have tried a lot of lock screen launchers that I didn't really like because of the lag, but hey the best part about android is trying everything out and if you decide you don't like it then it's easy enough to delete.

Rockin my LG G2
    In your room
    Where time stands still
    Or moves at your will
    Will you let the morning come soon
    Or will you leave me lying here?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks I kinda like stock launcher also didn't know you could find theme packs for it maybe I'll try that first then if I don't like it I'll try using like nova or something

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

The LG Smart World app is essential

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts

Use this!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iconchanger.ad

Sent from my SPARK enabled Sprint LG G2. K00949438Yd FRAMILY!