CyanogenMod Nightly Out

arrogant437

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I've. Been playing with it for the last 12 hours. Once you get it reset with your apps runs pretty dam good. Only one hard reset when configuring ADW theme. I did notice that you can't OC past 1000Mhz.I flashed netarchys cfs kernal and was able to reach 1400Mhz (ran pretty stable).I did notice my quadrant scores weren't near as high as my GRJ22 deodexed
rooted v5 stock Rom. Cm7 gave me around 2100 where as before I was hitting 3700-4000. Antutu was virtually the same as well as li npack .....hmmmmmm? I did like the power control widget
functionality. Overall its a really good build. I ran cm7 on my optimus s but as of now, I'm gonna stick with nexus s 4g stock roms.
;)

p4ulm86

May 22, 2011
Visit site
its def a nice ROM.. very fast the it feels like it fixed my radio issues with the NS4G =) however i am not connecting to 4g... humm i dont know if that will be fixed or is the same radio isssue

Last edited:

xanatos9

May 31, 2011
Visit site
its def a nice ROM.. very fast the it feels like it fixed my radio issues with the NS4G =) however i am not connecting to 4g... humm i dont know if that will be fixed or is the same radio isssue

Can you be more specific about what radio issues it fixed for you? I am wondering whether it is worth my while to try it. Am seeing low signal and constant switching between 1x 3g and 4g, as well as very poor battery endurance resulting from this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89