[ACS] Nexus S 4G AIO root & CWM flashable zips

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
65scjk7

Shabbypenguin and the Android Creative Syndicate
present to you

Root AIO 3.0

ok guys this isnt a true one click due it us not having an exploit.. but its still makes it a whole lot faster and easier than doing it manually ;)

anyways here is the changelog:

v1.0
Initial release

v2.0
Added busybox install
Removed that pesky installrecovery.sh so now anyone running this will have cwm
upgraded to cwm 4.0.0.2 orange courtesy of j_r0dd

v3.0
Updated to CWM 5.0.2.0
Added support for GSM phones

If your looking to just update CWM then head on over to post #3

Download: Click Here

Credits:

Drockstar for his Epic AIO which i kang'd the menu out of
Koush for making CWM
Chris378 for promising 100 bucks for this and never delivering, without you i never would have tried to make this ;)

How to Update CWM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNKgVkyz_c&feature=player_embedded

CWM Zips:

5.0.2.0 : Download --- Mirror

Last edited:

Austineasleyinfo

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting an exclamation point when it attempts to flash the cwm file. Anyone else having this issue? I've tried multiple times with the same result. It is unlocked now, but I don't have superuser access or anything. Advice?

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
i dont understand what the issue is, by all rights it should be flashing it.. ive tested this out on 3 different computers installing the drivers as i go along....

Boilingpoint

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
ok i am having the same problem the phone unlocked just fine but when you try to push the recovery i get android with an exclamation point in a triangle. can i install the recovery anouther way?

Boilingpoint

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
as much as i try fastboot nor adb will work for me. I installed the sdk on three differant operating systems. the one on windows 7: when i double click on fast boot it goes to command prompt runs for a sec and then shuts down same for adb and i can for the life of me figure out wtf.

Austineasleyinfo

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Do you think the problem could maybe be a program installed on your computer that we don't have? I don't have adb or sdk or anything installed. I'd do the none one click root but I've never been able to figure out where I get sdk or whatever, so I don't have an sdk/tools folder to do it with. I wish someone would make a video of the long way so I could do it that way. I am really not clueless, I've been a computer tech for 6 years, I just am having problems with this.

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
i dunno, i tried it on three computers like i said 1 was my gf's computer which had nothing installed on it before hand. my netbook which had the sdk installed. and i tried a 3rd computer where i had drivers and teh sdk.

i think the issue is deeper then that i dont know whats all going on with it tho since i can recreate it. i keep tweaking the one click (again.. lol) trying to get it where it may work. i just put a new version that requires you to select to reboot, thinking the install stock recovery script may be messin with me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie