[ACS] Nexus S 4G AIO root & CWM flashable zips

Austineasleyinfo

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'll try it when I get home in about an hour. Thanks for your hard work on this. Once when get it working, I'll make sure to donate friday.

Edit:
So when I get to the mount sd card step, it gives me the ! android error again, but if I press a couple buttons, I can get into the:

android system recovery <3e>
Options are:
Reboot system now
apply update from /sdcard
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition

I don't have an option to mount my sd card, any ideas now?

Last edited:

Austineasleyinfo

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Got past the recovery, clockwordmod flashed. I got to the mount sd card, mounted that, pressed enter, and it's said "pushing files over" for the last 5 or so minutes. I don't want to interrupt it or screw anything up, but just wondering how long that should normally take.

Last edited:

Austineasleyinfo

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
ok so its not a true one click but its pretty close, will walk you thru the whole thing

https://psp-1.com/

Update fully working :D

big shoutout to Austineasleyinfo for continued patience and testing :D

It definitely works, Shabbypenguin worked with me for awhile today to make sure we got it working. He was very patient and helpful. You can all root with no fear and it's very easy now.

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I wish this worked for me. It got as far as to install CW recovery. I was able to finish things from there. Still easier than the original rooting method

topshelfdude

May 10, 2011
Visit site
hi im a newbie new to the android world as well ..... i wanna root my phone but dont want to lose everything where can i back up my files at thanks in advance

ortam

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Is there an easy way to unroot too? I just want to root to be able to get my app data, and don't really want to have to install all the SDKs and such

kekogee

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
To truley make available and easy for everyone, please lay out a step by step. The little notepad file doesnt say what files to install first. thanks