Google+/Picasa Messing with Gallery?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
So normally in the Gallery there are all your albums. One "Square" after another.

Since I've gotten google+ and have been uploading my pictures and what not I noticed "gaps" between albums where the Google+/Picasa pictures are. See diagram below:

Before:
X X X X
X X X X
X X X X

After:
X X X X
X X X X
X X - X

At First:
X X X -
X X X X
X X - X

At first being the first time I opened to album before it went to "after",

Anyone else experiencing this?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Let me add a little information to this.

At the end of the list are where the Google+/PIcasa pictures are. There, within that "section" are the gaps. However, none of the pictures from my account are missing.

Actually now that I'm typing this; I think I've figured it out in my head. But interested to see if everyone can confirm this with their input.

At first when I opened it up I had 2 gaps. On Picasa I had a sub album from pictures from posts for Google+. I deleted that. Now I have an empty album for scrap book. And now that's all that's left. Leaving me from 2 gaps to 1 gap. Makes sense.

Anyone with gaps:

How many empty albums do you have?

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Do you have albums on your desktop Picasa that aren't synced with the cloud Picasa? Because the only ones that show up in my Gallery are the ones that are synced and the gaps I have are where the unsynced ones fall in order.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Do you have albums on your desktop Picasa that aren't synced with the cloud Picasa? Because the only ones that show up in my Gallery are the ones that are synced and the gaps I have are where the unsynced ones fall in order.

No. I'm still guess it has something to do with the empty galleries. Since I had 2 and deleted 1 and went from 2 gaps to 1 gap.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Actually I take it back because I accidentally backed out of the gallery, then went back in and ALL my folders show up now like they're supposed to.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I just deleted my scrapbook album real quick. I know it's going to come back because it did before. But as soon as I did that an resynced picasa the gap was gone. I don't know why it shows a gap instead of an empty album though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87