Stock Battery Question (What does it look like)

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I purchased an "OEM" battery off ebay. Looks legit. Battery life doesn't say so sometimes though and I'm not sure if it is. (But It think that's just in my head cause they're not too much off; and, I'm not even sure half the time which battery is in). (although it's not bad and was only 12 bux).

What does your battery look like?

Are that arrows big or tiny? Is the LZ in tiny letters or large letters?

I'm trying to distinguish which one is my original as I've forgotten. Thanks.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
This is the one out of my phone right now. I'll take a picture of the other one later.

IMG_20110718_194809.jpg

IMG_20110718_194800.jpg

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Here you go. For future reference, there are amazing batteries on Amazon for $15.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Here you go. For future reference, there are amazing batteries on Amazon for $15.

Thanks for the picture of the stairway.

Looks like the one I posted is the one I bought from ebay. Can you get a picture of the reverse side?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Lets try that again

Yup, ok thanks. Looks like I was right. Seemed to have better battery today. And it's the OEM battery I have in now. The one I have a picture of is from Ebay. HMMMMMM. I wonder if it really is a Samsung though.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I'll post pictures of my Amazon Samsung battery later. Sorry about the handrail, lol

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
This is my amazon battery. They're $9.99 now. I may order 2 more. And, yeah, the Nexus takes some decent pics.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yea the one from eBay is marked at 1500. I see maybe an hour or less tops difference. Could just be use. Even though screen time is about the same. Maybe what I'm doing that day.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Yea the one from eBay is marked at 1500. I see maybe an hour or less tops difference. Could just be use. Even though screen time is about the same. Maybe what I'm doing that day.

Yeah, I don't really notice a difference between the two, but I don't worry about my battery life too much. I'm on the damn thing so much that it's pointless for me to be concerned with it. THat's why I just get extras

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I don't really notice a difference between the two, but I don't worry about my battery life too much. I'm on the damn thing so much that it's pointless for me to be concerned with it. THat's why I just get extras

Yea me too. And when I'm not using it like I normally do the battery last all day. I might buy the one from Samsung. Its 45. But comes with a charger stand. I would have bought it at first if I knew it came with a battery. Haha.

My charger is terrible it takes 6 hours to charge one. What charger do you use and how much did it cost?

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Yea me too. And when I'm not using it like I normally do the battery last all day. I might buy the one from Samsung. Its 45. But comes with a charger stand. I would have bought it at first if I knew it came with a battery. Haha.

My charger is terrible it takes 6 hours to charge one. What charger do you use and how much did it cost?

Amazon.com: USB 2nd Battery Desktop Charging Cradle for Google Samsung Nexus S: Electronics

The only thing I have noticed is that sometimes the screen will become unresponsive if I just have it plugged into an outlet. I keep it plugged into an outlet and a usb. Can't tell you how long it takes though because I just put it on at night

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hmmmm. What's the output rating and where is it made? Mine says 800ma output. But its from hk. No way its that. 3 hours on a 700ma Samsung with the phone on and it ls done.