Order and shipped online?

nimin

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if Amazon Wireless, newegg, Wirefly, Tiger or someone else will have a Nexus S 4G available from them online that I can order and maybe receive by release day?

Looks like Wirefly has it but you can't preorder it. Tiger, Newegg and Amazon don't have any Nexus =(.

cdbillups

Apr 26, 2011
users.adams.net
I was wondering the same thing about Best Buy. I ordered it online and it shows in backorder status. Was wondering if it'd ship so that it's to me by release date or if they'll wait and ship it on release date.

craigwann

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy has exclusive retail rights. You should only be able to buy the phone from BB and the sprint store. We will just have to wait and see on the ship date. They won't say yet.

nimin

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
We'll currently my biggest concern is being able to get one on release day. If Wirefly or someone has it online for some crazy different price like 100 or 150 then I'd wait for that, but if I don't preorder through BB or Sprint I'm hoping I can show up early at a store and be able to get one from their stock.

Also a minor question, if I get my phone through Sprint they'll be the first ones to put their greasy dirty hands on my phone where I can probably just take it home nice and sealed up through BB right?

clindner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy has exclusive retail rights. You should only be able to buy the phone from BB and the sprint store. We will just have to wait and see on the ship date. They won't say yet.

Having retail exclusivity doesn't mean Amazon can't sell it, does it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty