Plugged in and frozen...!?

chris.coco

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello there...

I've had my NS4G for a few days now and I plugged it in last night before bed and this morning I unplugged it and it would not turn on. I thought at first that maybe I did not plug it in properly but I did. I had to pull out my battery and stick it back in and then the phone booted up. This is really scary. The battery never fully charged, it was around 60% but the fact that the phone crashed and had no power is concerning. I use my phone as an alarm and this is not exactly reliable.

Anyone else experience this? I had some friends who sent me text messages and none of them came through during the time the phone was "dead".

The phone is rooted so I am not sure if that can could be a root cause but I have not installed any ROM's...just a few apps from the Amazon marketplace.

Any ideas? Suggestions? :eek:

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
If this happened once I would not label the phone as unreliable or define this as a problem. Don't know what you changed/loaded, I haven't experienced this issue on the Nexus or any of my other android devices to date.

I would just continue operating the phone as usual and if this happens again, then unroot, do a factory reset and run stock for a few days adding only one app at a time to see if any of them is the cause. If it continues without ovbious culprit, exchange for a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87