Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Photon on SERO

Is this phone considered a 3G or 4G? Since it is a dual mode phone, I was wondering if my bill would stay the same if I switched over from the Optimus.

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

Default Re: Photon on SERO

YOu will be charged $10.00 a month no matter what. It is considered a 3G smartphone and as soon as you switch to one, or even if you were to swap your phone with another Optimus, as soon as Sprint's system sees the activation, you get dinged $10.00 a month.

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

I have a couple of friends that have EVO 4G on Sero plan, its just gonna be $10 extra every month but you will have to call in to their employee dept to have them change the plan. CSR reps are able to do it but you might have to call a few times until you get someone with the knowledge of that plan.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I already have the $10 fee dinged on, I was just wondering if it would trigger another $10 fee for the 4g feature of it.

It shouldn't add on another $10 if you're already paying that fee for 4G.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

It works on that plan. There is that $10 charge but thats all smartphones.

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts

There is a $10/mo fee (on top of the $30/mo for SERO) for any 'new' smartphone (ie, BBerry, Android-- basically anything except WinMo Treo/TP2 etc). If you want 4G you will have to pay an *additional* $10/mo (for a total monthly bill of $50/mo).

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts

I thought the Photon is a 4G phone?

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk