Make sure your phone is charged before you use that kickstand

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Don't have your phone yet? You will see what I mean when you get it. Aside from this design flaw the device is really nice and smooth. The mirror feature is pretty sick although I don't know how often I would use it. It's definitely a nice addition on Sprint.

RickNY

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
You can rotate the device while on the quickstand though so that the cables plug in the top, yes? At least that is what the user manual says..

Alex222

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Set the phone down like you normally would with the kickstand. Then rotate the phone to the opposite side so that the usb/hdmi ports are on top. The kickstand will almost lay flat against table/desk/etc.

Reactions: statdoc

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Set the phone down like you normally would with the kickstand. Then rotate the phone to the opposite side so that the usb/hdmi ports are on top. The kickstand will almost lay flat against table/desk/etc.

My tbolt stand wont hold the weight of the phone that way. It just closes the stand and the phone falls on its back.

whatsitsname

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
The kickstand on the Photon clicks and springs open. Holds the phone with no problem. No design flaw here.

Actually there is. The kickstand allows landscape mode in only one direction when I play videos from my sd card or netflix. The picture is upside down when the charge port is on top.

Try to record a short video with your phone then try to view it in landscape with the charge port facing up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo