Music App

twbrooklyn

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Am I missing something?? Is there a way to resume where you left off in the Music App? When I stop a song and switch out of the music player for a long period of time, I can never resume where I left off. I always have to re-select the playlist and start over. Very weird!

skld

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
This also annoyed me. So I downloaded the cube music player and out does exactly that: resumes where you left off! But I do miss the lyrics function of the stock player, though out didn't always pop up with lyrics.

twbrooklyn

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem with Google Music as well. I will try playerpro, but yes the lyrics feature is NICE in the stock app.

Also, in the stock app do you find that it takes a while to load your playlist? I have my music on a 16gb sd card. I wonder if that has anything to do with it!

Alik R

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
PowerAmp is the best. has lyrics function, choices of widgets, 10 band equalizer, resumes where you left off and can automatically resume playing on connect of wire or BT headset :)

fib.seq

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
+1 more for player pro. Great widgets, make playlists on the fly, and it does have lyrics (tap and hold on the song in list view or on the artwork in the player). I'm a webOS orphan who was really missing the functionality of the remix player, but this one comes pretty close.

vintagetechtm

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I use poweramp paid version. I found that that stock music app was slow when I used the extra features such as lyrics etc. I have tried other music apps but power amp is the best for my needs. I can specify where power amp will scan for music. I find the equalizer to be very good.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

fintablayze

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
No love for double twist? My favorite out of all of them. Coupled with the air sync add on (4.99) that allows you to sync your media over wifi and it's certainly excellent.

vintagetechtm

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Doubletwist does not support smart playlists on iTunes. I am a heavy playlist user and most of those playlists are smart playlists. I like to keep my playlists changing based on when the music is last played.

vintagetechtm (Motorola Photon 4g)

fintablayze

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Doubletwist does not support smart playlists on iTunes. I am a heavy playlist user and most of those playlists are smart playlists. I like to keep my playlists changing based on when the music is last played.

vintagetechtm (Motorola Photon 4g)

I personally don't use iTunes (or anything apple for that matter). I use the double twist media player for windows, which does a much better job at syncing playlists and recents.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo