WiFi issue

rawvega

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Everything has been more or less ok on my wife's Photon, but there is one very annoying issue with the wifi. It absolutely will not connect to our home network which is secured via WPA2-PSK. It will happily connect to one of my neighbor's wifi setup which they have foolishly left unsecured, and any other unsecured network for that matter. My router is an Apple Airport Extreme-N. I have tried it several times and I am 100% sure that I am entering the correct passcode for the router. Every phone that we've had will connect to it-Palm Pre, Evo 4G, Evo 3D, Samsung Moment, Epic 4G, LG Marquee, but this damn Photon refuses to. I enter the pascode and press "OK", and the password box disappears, but nothing happens, it just doesn't connect. This doesn't cause her phone to freeze or anything, it continues to act normally after I hit "OK" (besides it not connecting to my network, of course). The Photon is on the current OTA 45.3.6, but the problem also happened on previous builds too. Any suggestions/fixes?

rbeavers

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I have ATT U-verse using WPA2-PSK and WEP-TKIP

and have to reboot the "gateway" every couple of days.

It was the same for my G1 And Moment phones.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress