The Photons LED light has many colors

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
If you get a app from the Market called LED test you can see all the colors the Photons led can produce. I 1st noticed the led color change when I installed the yahoo mail app. When I got a new email, the led would blink purple. I was like wth? Then after installing the app, I figured out it can do blue, red, orange, yellow, purple, white, green and 2 other colors. Now I'm not sure if you can use a app to change what color the Led can produce for certin fatures besides charging, full charge, and missed or new notifications. Another great feature for the Photon without rooting the device. :)

failte

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
in the last couple of days, the led light on my phone has stopped working. have lightflow installed and set up. have tried to uninstall and reinstall lightflow and rebooting the phone. nothing so far. would like to avoid doing a factory reset, any ideas?

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
K9 lets you set the color for each account's notification. I thought that was pretty cool.

If only the LED were brighter, or stayed on instead of blinking. I rarely notice it's on at all.