Text Message Push w/ Bluetooth?

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a Sprint Samsung Epic 4G rooted that I use with Ford's SYNC in my truck. The SYNC supports push text messaging where it will read my text messages to me. Problem is that it doesn't work with my phone. I have been told that Sprint doesn't support text message pushing and I have also been told by others that it works with their Motorola phones. So, can anyone tell me if it works on your Motorola Photon? If so, I may be looking for an upgrade!

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure about vehicles but I have my text messages pushed to my bluetooth headset. It requires the download of my motospeak or vlingo (with svox app) to work, but it works like a charm!

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure about vehicles but I have my text messages pushed to my bluetooth headset. It requires the download of my motospeak or vlingo (with svox app) to work, but it works like a charm!
Are you talking about My Motospeak or Motospeak? Both of them look like pretty big apps (30MB and 14MB).

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
My motospeak. It comes with its own speech synthesizer which is why it's so large in size. Vlingo requires svox which both together are large also.

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
My motospeak. It comes with its own speech synthesizer which is why it's so large in size. Vlingo requires svox which both together are large also.

When I tried it it didn't work. It said that it only work certain Motorola headsets, so I'm assuming that SYNC is not supported.

Thanks anyhow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty