Performance error messages?

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Lately I have been getting the two attached error messages a lot. Not sure why. In this particular instance, I was just using the phone. Nothing running in the background (beautiful widgets on the desktop).

japark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I get the mobile IP registration response a lot. At my work, I am always roaming on Verizon. There is no Sprint service. i only get that when roaming. I ignore it. I also ignore the pop up statement that there is no data connection. It is irritating because there really is a data connection which is apparent as soon as the pop up disclaimer is dismissed.

Never had the other error.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Regarding the task manager warning, that's self explanatory to the point of something is maxing out resources. Regarding which app or process, next time you get the error open it and see which app appears to be consuming the most resources. It's going to be an installed app, just gotta figure out which.

The mobile IP error can come from a couple reasons. For example if you don't have a tethering plan, but launch the stock hot spot app you'll get that error. If you're getting it while roaming you may want to ensure call and data roaming are enabled, and warnings disabled. Menu>settings>wireless>mobile network (or something to that tune). Sorry I can't be more specific but I'm currently on my NS4G which has ICS so the menus are different