Best MicroSD Card, 32gb?

japark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I was unable to find a comparison of different brands and particularly of high speed microSD cards when I purchased one. Just went with the lower price and bought an ADATA class 10 card.

No problems with it.

Walter E Kurtz

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I was unable to find a comparison of different brands and particularly of high speed microSD cards when I purchased one. Just went with the lower price and bought an ADATA class 10 card.

No problems with it.

So basically bought an unknown brand, and haven't had problems with it? Howmuch was it, and have you performed speed tests on it before? Does it stack up to the good ones?

srkelley

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
That Lexar is the same one that I ordered from them last week. I'll have it tomorrow night to test and play with. According to reviews it is hit or miss. Either it will die in a few months or last a long time. There's a highly rated reviewer that's in the hall of fame in those reviews. I asked him to update and he said that his died after a few months. He recommended Sandisk. Those were on sale yesterday for $22. T_T I should have waited.

I picked the Lexar because everything else on the site was either insanely expensive or came from a shady dealer (Komputer and someone else, read the reviews!). It had the best balance between review average, actual reviews and price for me. I'm willing to give it a shot.

japark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
So basically bought an unknown brand, and haven't had problems with it? Howmuch was it, and have you performed speed tests on it before? Does it stack up to the good ones?

I believe it was about $55.00 .
No, I have not done speed tests with it. I wanted a class 10 to insure that the memory was fast enough to play videos. It is.

I don't believe ADATA is an unknown brand. It has been around for a while.

Cellmeister

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I went ahead and bought the ADATA 32 GB Micro SDHC Card Class 10 with SD Adaptor AUSDH32GCL10-RA1. Hopefully it works well and for a while. If it does die I hope it's within the warranty period.

Walter,

I have been using Adata for a long time on several devices, never had any issues and always have worked well even after dozens of formats. I also have (2) of these 32GB models that run with good speed.

FYI: "Backed by a limited lifetime warranty"....

Amazon.com: ADATA 32 GB Micro SDHC Card Class 10 with SD Adaptor AUSDH32GCL10-RA1: Computers & Accessories

Several of my friends have the Sandisk 32 GB with the lower class 4 rating, but we think they are really underrated speed wise cuz they seem to work really fast/ well especially with video. check out the link

Just remember to always format your new MicroSD Card "in your phone", 1st thing after putting it in your phone.

Enjoy your new MicroSD card!

Last edited: